Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Grad!

So, I haven't posted the last two days as planned...but, oh well.  Life gets in the way sometimes.  On to the next graduation card I have to show you.  I made this one for my mom...she got invited to a graduation party for one of the kids I babysat in junior high.  When she told me he was graduating, I decided that I was definitely getting old.  His school colors are maroon and gold, so I made the base of the card using bravo burgandy.  I then used my big shot and the top note die (love that die) and then cute the die in half.  I used the retired set Great Grad and embossed the "GRAD" in gold embossing powder.  I added bravo burgandy grosgrain ribbon and a whiper white button to finish it off.  I made the inside with a little pocket for cash...what's a graduation card without cash?  Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.  I promise to be back tomorrow with some other cards I have made for the graduation season.




Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Great Grad, Pedaling Past
Paper:  Bravo Burgandy CS, Whisper White CS
Ink:  Bravo Burgandy, VersaMark
Accessories:  Big Shot,  Top Note Die, Gold Embossing Powder, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Sponges, Button Latte

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment