Sunday, May 30, 2010

Elegant Graduation

The next graduation card I have to show you was made for my cousin's girlfriend, who just graduated from optometry school.  The inspiration came from one of the papercraft magazines that I subscribe to.  The base of the card is sage shadow (I'm going to miss that color come July).  It's then layered with a piece of kraft cardstock...but before it was adhered, I added sage shadow, tempting turquoise, and elegant eggplant ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped on very vanilla card stock using the Great Grad stamp set (which is retired).  She really like the card when she opened it today and hope you like it to.  Let me know what you think.  I'll be back tomorrow with the last of the graduation cards I have to share.




Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Great Grad, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Sage Shadow CS, Kraft CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Sage Shadow, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories:  Crop-A-Dile, 1/4" Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Sage Shadow Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment