Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stencil Mania

So, ever since I was introduced to our stencil collection (thanks to the creative challenge over at http://www.soshelli.com/), I have been in love!!!  They are so easy to use and are very versatile.  This card was actually made pretty quickly earlier this week.  Every month, my upline hosts a business with great topics, demonstrations, and make-and-takes.  Swapping is optional, but of course, I signed up...and then I completely forgot until early Monday morning (the meeting is on Tuesday nights)!!!  So I whipped these up pretty quickly Monday evening after work.  I thought they turned out pretty good and I got to show off my new love of stencils!!!  Enjoy!!!!!


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Textured Melon Mambo, Textured Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Ticket Corner Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Folk Art Decor Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment