Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge #26

This week's color challenge over at my upline, Stacey's, blog was much easier for me to use...although I didn't have going gray card stock, so I had to do with one less color.  When the current Occassions Mini was released earlier this year, I was not that impressed with the bird punch, but the more I saw it used, the more I had to have it.  I finally ordered it...and then it was on back order.  It came UPS yesterday, so I just had to use it for this card.  This week's color challenge include whisper white, going gray (which I didn't use), basic gray, and crushed curry.  I loved just using one major color with other muted colors...it really makes the yellow pop.  Let me know what you think.





Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Look Who's Turning
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Crushed Curry DSP
Ink:  Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch

Thanks for stoppin' by!!!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lib! Love the sponged edges on your birdie:) Thanks for playing at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously done! Greta use of the Curtain call colours. Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Libby! Love the DSP paired with the little bird! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bird is beautiful! It looks so regal perched on its branch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xx

    ReplyDelete