Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Carriage Card

This is a card that I made for one of the nurse practitioners in our office...she's due any time and doesn't know the sex of the baby.  I have to admit that I saw the baby carriage on a blog, but I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of it!!!  It was for a baby girl, so I changed it around to be unisex.  Hope you enjoy it!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Well Scripted
Paper: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Tall Tales DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Circle Designer Brads

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable, you really did a fabulous job...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, Libby! love the woven ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete