Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shelli's Stencil Creative Challenge

Hello Everyone!!!  Welcome to my blog.  My good friend Stacy informed me today that I needed to start a blog, so here it is.  I felt inspired to make my first post in honor of the Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up, Shelli Gardner.  Each month at her own blog, http://www.soshelli.com/, she hosts a creative challenge and this month is all about stenciling.  So here's my entry...let me know what you think.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: NONE (hard to believe)
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Versa Mark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Sponges, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Glassy Gloss Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Folk Folks Decor Stencils
Technique: Cracked Glass

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Yes, you know I love it:) I had fun creating and chatting today! Have a great week, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the blogosphere! I think this project is wonderful. So classic and elegant. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete