Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!

I'm so excited that the Christmas season is here.  Time to make my Christmas Cards!!!!  This year I chose the Fireside Christmas stamp set that's in this year's Holiday Mini catalog.  I made two different designs using basically the same products, just different colors.  For the first one, I didn't have any of the champagne glass glitter (but will before I send them out), so it's missing a little bling...but just imagine it:)  I was also excited because Shelli Gardner's challenge for November (yes I'm waiting until the last minute to post) was anything holiday.  Hope you like:)  I've listed the recipe below, so I'm not going to go into much detail here...it's pretty self-explainatory.  Please let me know what you think.  I'll be sure to post my Christmas cards for my church family when I get them done!!



Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Fireside Christmas
Paper:  Always Artichoke CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Very Vanilla CS, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink: Versamark, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Silver Glass Glitter, Tombow Glue, Sticky Strip, Deck the Halls Designer Buttons, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Glimmer Brads, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

Thanks for stoppin by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment